Auditor Forms

Please note that the following forms are in PDF format. You will need a pdf reader/plugin to read or fill out these forms online. You can find a reader at  if do you not already have one.

No answers matched your search
Real Estate
2.5% -or- Home Owner's Occupancy Credit (O.O.C.)Tax Rollback Application (DTE Form 105C)

DTE Form 105C - 2 1:2% Tax Rollback Application Form.pdf

Homestead Exemption _ Owner-Occupancy Reduction Complaint (DTE 106b).pdf

Destroyed or Damaged Real Property or Mobile/Manufactured Home Value Deduction Application (DTE Form 26)

For Damaged Real Property  Form for Valuation Deduction for Destroyed-Damaged Property (DTE 26).pdf 

Form for Valuation Deduction for Destroyed-Damaged Property (dte-dte26-Fill-in).pdf 

For Damaged Mobile/Manufactured Home DTE 26 MH Destroyed-Damaged Refund-Waiver request form.pdf

Homestead Exemption Forms & Information
Conveyance Forms & Information

Real Estate Conveyance Standards for Union County

Conveyance Fee: $4 per thousand  |  Per Parcel Fee: $.50 (no fee for TIF numbers or parcel numbers that end in "9")  

Please call 937-645-3077 if you have questions about the submission of Deeds and Conveyances of property to the Auditor's Office.

As of April 9, 2014, the Union County Auditor and Union County Engineer have completed the revision of the Union County Real Estate Conveyance Standards.  Public Hearings were held on February 19th and March 4th to review changes and receive comment. The new standards were adopted on May 1st, 2014. As of this date, these revised Real Estate Conveyance Standards have been adopted by the respective offices of the Union County Auditor, Engineer, and Recorder. 

The final document is available on the County Auditor's or County Engineer's web page, or printed copies can be provided upon request by either office.  Changes and additions to the standards are noted on the left margins.

Click here   for a copy of the Real Estate Conveyance Standards.

Real Property Conveyance Fee Statement of Value _ Receipt (DTE 100 Fill-In).pdf 

Real Property Conveyance Fee Exemption form-(DTE form-100EX) includes when additional documentation is required.pdf 

Statement of Facts - Split form

Major Use Codes for Conveyance Forms - State of Ohio designations for property use

Manufactured and Mobile Home Conveyance Fee Form.pdf

Statement of Reason for Exemption From Manufactured _ Mobile Home Conveyance Fee Rev. 2-14 (DTE 100M(EX) FILL-IN).pdf

Statement of Conveyance Homestead Property Rev. 6-16 (DTE 101).pdf

CAUV Property Conveyance Form (DTE Form 102)

Real Property Tax Exemption and Remission Application (DTE Form 23)

App for Real Property Tax Exemption _ Remission Rev. 1-19 (DTE 23 fill-in).pdf

Remission of Real Property and Manufactured Home Tax Penalties Application (DTE Form 23A)

Remission of Real Property and Manufactured Home Tax Penalties Application (DTE Form 23A)

Redact Address from Public Records Request Form

Name Redact form-with Instructions _ 100EX conveyance form.pdf   (Online Fill-In Form)

Name Redact form-with Instructions _ 100EX conveyance form.pdf  (Printable Form)

Instructions for Affidavit for Name _ Address Redact.pdf

County Engineer Township Zoning Application for Agricultural Exemption

County Engineer Zoning Ag Exempt Form

DTE Property Use Codes

Please find the current DTE list of Property Class/Use Codes here

Current Agricultural Use Valuation (CAUV) Forms & Information
Ohio Forest Tax Law (O.F.T.L.)/Forestry
Agricultural District Forms & Information
Agricultural Sales Tax Exemption form (Sales & Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate)

Sales & Use Tax Blanket Exemption Certificate

If seeking a Blanket Sales Tax exemption for Agricultural purchases, please read this bulletin linked below for more information:

Agricultural Security Area (ASA) Application Form

Agricultural Security Area (ASA) Application Form - Ohio Department of Agriculture Office of Farmland Preservation

Dog Registration
Dog Registration Form

For more information on Dog Licenses & Registration, please visit our Dog Registration Page 

Or the Union County Dog Warden's page