Update Mortgage Company info

If you have recently refinanced with a new mortgage company, changed mortgage companies, recently escrowed with a mortgage company, paid off your mortgage or if you have a mortgage company but would like your tax bills sent directly to your mailing address, please email us at:  treasmail@co.union.oh.us  . Please include your parcel number, which is shown on any previous tax bill.