Union County Human Services is seeking proposals for the delivery of transportation services for agency clients to include, but not limited to, the following programs:
- Medicaid Non-Emergency Transportation (NET),
- Title XX,
- Comprehensive Case Management and Employment Program (CCMEP),
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA),
- Work Program,
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Employment and Training,
- Children Services, and
- Senior Services.
- Proposals must clearly outline all services and the costs associated with those services. The services may include wheelchair and non-wheelchair accessible vehicles. All proposals are due to the agency by the end of business on 09/20/2021, no proposals will be accepted after this date.
- Once your proposal has been accepted you will be notified by email. Transportation providers will be responsible for all required licenses, providing their w-9, training, and credentials of its staff as well as licensing, registration, BCI background check for direct-service private transportation vendor (PTV) employees and applicant, insuring of the vehicles involved in the service that can be found at Ohio Administrative Code 5160-15-14 and 5160-43-09. Transportation providers must also provide the certificate of liability insurance that specifically states Union County Commissioners; the Certificate of Insurance needs to show additional insured status (need endorsement or policy provision/excerpt that provides additional insured coverage).
Proposals may be sent to the attention of Marcie Parker at the address listed below with the subject line: Transportation Services Proposal.
Union County Human Services
PO Box 389
Marysville OH 43040